In order to submit your article to the e-nEUS, fill in the form completely by Wednesday at 5pm before the Sunday publishing date.
Please note that any repeat submissions (that is to say, the same submission gets submitted twice for two different e-nEUS editions) will not be accepted in most cases, unless the submission has changed significantly to justify a repeat. Exceptions can be made for submissions such as large scale events.
- Your submission must be relevant to the students somehow. That is, for example, please don’t submit articles about your cat–even though I really do love cats. They are adorable. Unless it is a UBC Engineering cat. That would be appropriate. And adorable.
- You may not submit event/program advertisements that are only available to students within certain engineering programs or clubs – it must be relevant to all Engineering students in your submission category.
- Submissions must be non-program and non-club-membership biased! However, the following types of submissions are acceptable:
- Multi-disciplinary programs/events/scholarships
- Programs/events/scholarships for students interested in a particular program (as long as you do not have to be in that program to apply/attend)
- Recruitment events if open to all engineering students in your submission category (first year/upper years)
- If you are unsure about your submission, just ask the editor!!