The Conferences Director is in charge of organizing and selecting delegates to attend conferences across Canada. Do you want to represent UBC? Check out the opportunities for this year below.
- October 1-4, 2015, Camp Latona (island just off the west coast)
- Delegates will be covering 100% of their own costs (roughly $250 + damage deposit of $100)
Application closes on Wednesday September 16, 2015 at 11:59 PM.
(more info here)
Application closes Wednesday September 30th at 11:59pm.
- Oct 15-17, Kelowna
- 4 “senior” delegates (preferably in year 3/4)
- Mostly subsidized, delegates pay $50
- Nov 13-15, Waterloo
- 5 delegates
- Mostly subsidized, delegates pay $75
Application closes Friday Oct 2nd at 11:59pm.
- Oct 17, UBC
- 7 competitions
- Pre-qualifier to the Western Engineering Competiton (WEC)
Applications close on October 10th, 11:59pm.
- Jan 15-19, Kelowna
- Delegates are chosen based on pre-qualifying through the UBC Engineering Competition
Canadian Engineering Competiton:
- Mar 2-6, McGill
- Delegates are chosen based on pre-qualifying through the Western Engineering Competition
- Jan 3-8, Calgary
- Delegates will be covering 100% of their own costs (roughly $800)
UBC Student Leadership Conference:
- Jan 9, UBC
- 25 delegates
- Mostly subsidized, delegates pay $10
Application deadline will be online soon!