E-Retreat 2016 tickets will be released for sale here on Friday August 26th, while supplies last.
Probably the best part of being a First Year —seriously. 3-days-2-nights of students-only fun. Do what you want, or participate in organized events!
Come with an open mind and it’ll be the experience of a lifetime. Bond with new friends, hear stories from the older students, learn more about how to get involved.
E-Retreat 2016 will be located at Camp Latona, with a low ropes course, rock climbing wall, vertical playground, and beach for swimming.
Activities this year may include:
- E-Ball Soccer
- True Engineer
- And of course, a bonfire!
Due to capacity of the camp, only 100 First Years can attend, so make sure to reserve your spot early! Early bird tickets at $125 go on sale August 26th, only 50 tickets will be release, best get your tickets early. Fret not though, we open the regular tickets at $130 on September 6th at 11:59 PM. Please purchase your ticket through the online store, or contact an EUS Executive (firstname.lastname@example.org) to pay by cash/cheque.
The ticket price of $125 includes:
- Transportation (from UBC to the camp)
- Food & Drink (from a BBQ Friday afternoon to lunch Sunday)
- Accommodations (2 nights stay in cabins at the camp)
- Additionally this year we will have access to the low ropes course, rock climbing wall, and vertical playground at Latona!
What to Bring:
- Sleeping Bag
- Clothes for the next two days
- Bathing Suit (optional)
- Sturdy shoes for adventuring
- Rain gear (rain coat, rain boots, umbrella, etc)
- A sense of adventure
Want to come? Trust us, you want to come, To register, visit this page on August 26th for your chance to get the early bird ticket. Otherwise come back after midnight on Imagine day (September 6th) to get a spot. You’ll also need to make sure to attend our mandatory info session on September 9th to get all the ins and outs about the weekend.