The EUS works tirelessly to advocate for the academic needs of students; be they about courses, lab safety, co-op, or any other academic-related issue. If at any time you have an academic complaint or need help pursuing an academic issue with the Faculty, please email email@example.com. We can help find you the best way to solve your problem or can direct you to the people best able to assist you.
Previous advocacy efforts of the VP Academic led to students being allowed to use language courses towards their humanities credits, an external review of co-op leading to profound improvements, renovations of the ESS website, and the restructure of certain first-year courses.
Current Advocacy Initiatives
Lodge an academic complaint
You can lodge a complaint if you observe any of the following:
- Lack of syllabus, lack of academic resources in courses
- Unjust assessment of homeworks or examinations
- Lack of communication with regards to second-year placement, course scheduling, graduation status
- Unrealistic expectations with regards to homework or examinations resulting in high levels of stress or anxiety
- Poor experience with academic advising, including ESS, departmental advising and co-op
If you are unsure if your complaints fits in the categories above, feel free to submit a complaint and we will notify you if it can be accepted.